We are committed to the respect and protection of your personal data.
1. What is Personal Data?
1.1 Personal data includes any data which can be used to identify an individual, either directly (e.g., first and last name, email address), or indirectly (e.g. IP address, credit card, telephone number).
2. What Data do We Collect and Process?
We collect Personal and Impersonal data in order to run and maintain the Website and Services and to improve the Website and Services.
Data we may collect includes:
- Data which you provide to us during Registration for an Account or Subscription, as stipulated under the General Terms and Conditions and the Contract for use of our Services.
- Your Email Address
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Address
- Your City
- Your Country
- Data you may provide during interactions with Phonetrackerly.com via the contact page, contact details, or otherwise. Any communication with us may be recorded and retained in records. Contacting us assumes your consent.
- Data which is automatically collected during visitor navigation of the Website. With the exception of Internet Protocol Address, this data does not include Personal Information.
- Device information such as hardware model, operating system, or unique device ID
- Server logs including Internet protocol address, device and event information such as outages and system activity, browser type, browser language, and date and time of browsing activities.
3. For What Purpose(s) Do We Process Your Data?
3.1 We collect data for the purpose of providing and improving the Website and Services. It is also used to:
- enable the mobile phone geolocation service offered under Services
- provide and maintain Phonetrackerly.com, at our sole discretion, to provide the services that you agree to.
- contact Subscribers with the intent of discussing Phonetrackerly.com, its’ services, its’ Policies, its’ Terms, or its’ Offers. This Newsletter may be opted out of at any time by the subscriber.
- answer direct questions posed by the Subscriber to us. and to offer assistance related to our Website or our Services
- bill Subscribers for Services
- comply with legal processes or law enforcement requests under Applicable Law
- conduct or transact business as you have contracted with us, as we, in our sole discretion, deem reasonable.
- develop and improve the Website and Application based on user data and behavior
- analyze user patterns to improve UX
- generate visitor behavior and Subscriber behavior statistics
- adapt and develop new products and services
- correct errors
- identify users who commit illegal acts or infringe on our rights
4. With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
We may disclose and share Personal and Impersonal Data with the following parties:
- Services providers and processors we use to ensure the functioning of the Site. In particular, Phonetrackerly.com’s hosting provider and payment processing provider. These suppliers may access and/or process your Data on our behalf. We take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately protect your Data and to only process it in accordance with our instructions, in accordance with Applicable Law.
- We utilize the services of third-party payment processor STRIPE for payment processing. We do not process or hold your credit card information. Phonetrackerly.com never has access to your payment information and cannot be held liable or accountable for this Data. Visit Stripe.com/privacy for more information regarding STRIPE’s treatment of your Personal Data.
- Any third party to whom we have been ordered or obliged to disclose your Data to because of a court order or from a government authority under Applicable Law. This is pursuant to any legal obligations which we may hold in connection to legal proceedings.
- An entity likely to intervene for emergency purposes, which requires such disclosure for emergency intervention
Under no circumstances will your data be sold to third parties, for any purpose, but especially for marketing or promotional purposes. In the event that all or part of HALFWAY UP S.R.L. is sold, you have the right to delete or terminate your data before the transaction takes place. We will notify Subscribers of any such purchase or transfer no less than 30 (thirty) days preceding the transfer.
5. Where do We Store Data?
We take every commercially viable step to ensure that Data is processed in accordance with this Policy and with Applicable Laws.
We store Data on servers provided by A2 Hosting. A2 Hosting maintains its servers in The Netherlands. Your Data may occasionally be processed outside of the Netherlands, especially if the mobile phone numbers you wish to locate are in another region. Your data will only be transferred in this way on your request.
6. How Do We Protect Your Data?
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Data. To this end, we employ all reasonable technologies and security measures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure at any level, as appropriate to the type of Data involved.
In addition, we endeavor to protect your Data as stored and processed by third-party service providers. Stipulations requiring that your Data be treated and processed in a similarly secure manner to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and security are part of our contracts with third-party suppliers.
Despite these efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of Data transferred over the Internet. Any Data transferred is done so at your own risk and Phonetrackerly.com does not assume any liability, except in the instance where data loss, harm, damages, use, access, disclosure, or unauthorized access are the direct result of neglect or malignant intent on the part of Phonetrackerly.com or our employees.
7. How Long Do We Store Your Data?
Phonetrackerly.com maintains Data for the duration of an Account. Following Termination, we may retain data when required by Law or until any contractual claims made in connection with the account become time barred.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s local hard drive and utilized to deliver Services and Collect Information.
- Statistical purposes, including to evaluate the frequency of use of the Website, in order to continuously improve the navigation and relevance of Content on the Website.
- IP address
- Geographical origin
- Date/time of visit
- Duration of visit
- Pages visited
- Sequence of pages visited and their order
- Pages shared visa social media
All Cookies used on Phonetrackerly.com’s website are stored for a period of 90 (ninety) days, after which they are automatically deleted. You may delete cookies at any time by choosing to delete or erase cookies using the dedicated function in your browser. Following cookie deletion, you will see a message asking you to accept or deny cookies on your next visit to the Website.
9. Social Media and Other Websites
Phonetrackerly.com makes use of various websites, services, and social media websites which may include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. We take and hold no responsibility, liability, or control over the Privacy Policies maintained by these websites. It is the visitor’s sole responsibility to read and understand the Privacy Policies of these services, as well as the tools provided by the platforms.
In addition, the Website and Services may contain references to or links to third party websites, services, and social media, including through social media feeds. Clicking on these links means that you are leaving Phonetrackerly.com’s website and are leaving our sphere of control. We have no influence whatsoever on any content, Data Policies or Practices, or practices of any linked site. Any access and use of third-party sites is solely your responsibility.
10. What Rights do You Have in Regard to Your Data?
Pursuant to Applicable Law, you have the right to:
- See and View any Data Phonetrackerly.com processes about you, for what purposes, how we share it, and how long we keep it
- To rectify any inaccurate Data about you on our Website or Services
- To request that we stop or limit the processing or your Data. In practice, this request may have to be treated as a request to Unsubscribe and Terminate the Contract Agreement and Services.
You may submit such a request or a question regarding the processing of your Data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority regarding Phonetrackerly.com’s processing of your personal Data.
Residents of Switzerland may file the complaint at:
Feldeggweg 1, 3003, Bern, Switzerland.
For more information, please visit www.edoeb.admin.ch
Residents of the EU may file a complaint with the Data protection authority in their country of residence.
Contact Phonetrackerly.com with questions, concerns, or clarification of this Policy via email@example.com
12. Legal Notice
Any legal notice should be sent via registered mail to:
Halfway UP S.R.L
Fundac Bucium nr.10A, Iasi, Romania
Phonetrackerly.com operates “As-Is” and “As-Available” without any warranties of any kind. We are not responsible for any events beyond our direct control.